Saturday, February 21, 2009

ITS HERE!

I am a technology follower bcoz nothing I buy seem to stay "hip" for long. Take for instance the iPod nano 2nd generation I got abt a yr ago for more than $400 is now made obsolete by not the 3rd but 4th generation of colourful pretty iPod players with mp4!!!!!



My cute cute "angel" tt accompanied me through hrs of mrt rides! Irritating brother calls its the ghost though. :(



Some mths ago, my sister bought the ultra chic iPod Touch. While I could only look on enviously, she stuck the display sticker on the back of my calculator loudly proclaiming tt now, I hv one too. :(



But finally, no more sulking! >.<



MY VERY OWN!!!!! On Friday the 13th; no less! :P



With a short and sweet note tt made my day! :)



Like a child at Christmas, I could hardly wait to rip the packaging off my new toy!



Mineeeee~!



My own sticker to pass off as another "iPod Touch" for someone else. Heee! :P



The really slim player came in this plastic rack thingy to prevent its delicate mirrored back frm getting scratched.



However, the instructions to get rid of the 'rack' was rather perplexing... Was I supposed to break it?



My old iPod... Its the red series, some Protect Africa frm Aids (did I get the name right? Haha.) campaign tt was all the rage last time.



Aft thinking really long abt what to engrave, I settled for je suis joie (french for I am Joy). Its only later when I realised tt "I belong to Joy" or something along those lines wld be more suitable. Oh wells~



Attempting to input songs... Its seems easy but for the computer noob tt I am, I took the whole afternoon and I still need the sister's help for the game part.



But here it is in its full glory! :D



The music page...



The slideshow page....



Drag and viola~!!! (okay, I admit I am easily amused.)



Charging.......................................................



I got a new satin pouch for my latest baby to rest in. :)



The nice ppl at MICA also gave me t-shirt! I think its one of the unclaimed consolation prizes but its so darn hip! Like those oversized hip-hop attire. Heh. Their loss is my gain. Muahahaha!

It reads: "My heart lies one hundred and thirty seven km above the equator on a little red dot."

LOVE IT!



Once again, thank you MICA and mysingapore.sg!

If you missed the entry tt won me this fab fab prize, check it out HERE!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home